What’s New VSphere 6.0 and Upgrade Best Practices
The industry-leading VMware vSphere has just been updated to version 6.0, bringing with it a host of new features and improvements, including VMWare Virtual Volumes (VVoLs), fault-tolerance for multi-processors in virtual machines, and a variety of improvements to vMotion.
Join VMware vExpert Maish Saidel-Keesing as he discusses how you can take advantage of what VMware vSphere 6.0 has to offer, and discusses some best practices on how to upgrade to this latest release. Maish will be joined by Veeam Software System Engineer Ryan Post, who will discuss ways that Veeam’s full suite of product offerings can help ensure that your upgrade to vSphere 6.0 will be a success.
In this webinar you will learn...
- Understand the upgrade path to VMware vSphere 6.0 and get advice on the best deployment methods.
- What the changes are to VMware vMotion (cross-center and long distance) and how to use them.
- How to take advantage of vCenter 6.0 to streamline management of your VMware environment.
- More about VMware Virtual Volumes (VVols) and how can you best take advantage of them.
- What Veeam Software solutions can help make your vSphere 6.0 upgrade a success.
Webinar Presented By
Jason Acord currently works as an Inside Systems Engineer, Manager for Veeam Software.
Petri IT Knowledgebase
Maish Saidel-Keesing is a VMware and OpenStack expert who has been selected as a VMware vExpert from 2010-2015, is a Top 50 Virtualization Blogger, a Platform Architect for Cisco, and holds VCAP5-DCD/DCA certifications.