Server 2003 End of Support: What You Need to Know
Join Petri IT Knowledgebase Contributing Editor Russell Smith and Ryan Post, an inside systems engineer at Veeam, as they discuss what IT professionals need to know about Windows Server 2003 End of Support, which arrives on July 14th, 2015. Learn about Server 2003 to Server 2012 migration tips, including how to manage Active Directory, virtual machines, and other infrastructure during the transition.
Ryan will also demonstrate how Veeam Availability Suite v8 can provide you with peace of mind before, during, and after your migration from Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2012 R2.
In this webinar you will learn...
- Windows Server 2003 End of Support (July 2015) is approaching fast.
- What the specific details of Windows Server 2003 End of Support are.
- How to plan out a Windows Server 2003 migration to a newer Server OS.
- Learning the challenges (and opportunities) with Windows Server 2003 End of Support
- Migration strategies and physical-to-virtual (P2V) solutions to challenges with migrating off Windows Server 2003
- How Veeam Backup & Replication software can play a key role in protecting your data during the WS 2003 EOS process
Webinar Presented By
Petri IT Knowledgebase
Russell Smith specializes in the management and security of Microsoft-based IT systems.
Ryan Post is a Systems Engineer with Veeam Software with over 10 years of industry specific expertise.
Register for this Webinar
Can’t Attend the Live Event?
Go ahead and register anyway!
We will email you a link to the video and technical brief PDF so you won’t miss out.