Are you ready for the Teams ‘explosion’?
Webinar Presented By
Doug Davis is the Product Owner of the Radar tools at Quadrotech where he is a tireless advocate for all the products he has managed and has a 20+ year career in Product Management
Executive Editor at Petri.com & Thurrott.com
Microsoft Teams was released in November 2016. Since then, there has been rapid development seen across the platform – with an almost constant stream of new features, and the news that it will replace Skype for Business Online. As organizations continue to choose Teams as their collaboration platform of choice, this webinar will explore why it is crucial to manage Teams carefully, and keep on top of its growth in order to get the most out of the platform.
In this webinar you will learn...
- More about Teams, as well as what it offers
- Why you need to get ready for the Teams ‘explosion’
- What can happen if you don't manage Team’s growth
- How to create a plan for managing Teams and put it into place.
- Why reporting is crucial for keeping on top of Teams usage