By creating strong governance policies and applying them proactively, you can increase your Office 365 adoption while making data more secure. To successfully apply governance policies, you need to have systems and methods to apply them, enforce them and make them real for your users. You can wind up drowning if you try to apply governance across the applications within Office 365 on an ad-hoc basis.
You need a strategy for the successful implementation of governance. Our speakers can help you develop just that and improve your control over your Office 365 tenant.
Our speakers will go over 7 crucial governance strategy practices every organization needs in their Office 365 environments.
Register today and learn strategies and best practices for:
- Who should be able to provision and create Office 365 Groups.
- Managing access and ownership of groups.
- What your retention policy should look like, including, saving archiving and deleting data.
- How to best utilize Office 365 to reduce IT burden.
- Determining which applications and services users should be allowed to use.
- Structuring and enforcing properties and naming conventions for Groups.
- Getting news about and preparing for new feature roll-outs.
Dux Raymond Sy
CMO at AvePoint
Product Marketing Manager at AvePoint
Executive Editor of Petri.com