Experiment with the newest features and familiarize yourself with Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 in a free, online virtual environment.
TechNet Virtual labs are simple—no complex setup or installation is required. You need to sign up (did I mention it’s free?) with your passport account, and after you do that you will gain access to the online labs. The labs themselves are based on pre-configured virtual machines, so there are no hardware or software pre-requisites, and no installation to perform.
The Office Communications Server 2007 topics of the newest Virtual labs are:
- Deploying and configuring
- Configuring and using conferencing
- Using management and troubleshooting tools
- Compliance and archiving
There is also a new Exchange Server 2007 Virtual lab on configuring the Unified Messaging Server. In relation to the Exchange virtual labs you should also look at my “TechNet Exchange Virtual Labs” article.
Check out the Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 Virtual labs
Links to the newest Virtual Labs are:
- Exchange Server 2007: Configuring the Unified Messaging Server
- Deploying and Configuring Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007
- Enabling Users and Installing Office Communicator 2007
- Configuring and Using Conferencing in Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007
- Using the Management and Troubleshooting Tools in Office Communications Server 2007
- Compliance and Archiving in Office Communications Server 2007