ISA Server 2000 SP1 Patches
You should consider installing SP2 as soon as possible
ISA Server SP2 can be applied to ISA Server Standard and Enterprise Editions, and includes:
- All hot fixes and security updates issued since ISA Server was released to manufacturing.
- Fixes for common issues reported by customers through Microsoft Product Support Services (PSS).
- Enhanced stability of the ISA Server services and administration tool in a number of scenarios.
- Fixes that enable ISA Server to run on Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Standard Edition and Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition.
- Fixes recommended through an audit by third-party security experts.
Download SP2 for ISA 2000 (3.9mb)
See the Readme file for SP2
Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server with SP1 running on a Windows 2000 SP3 Server box requires the following security-related patches: