Forum Replies Created
Re: How do I merge two PST into single PST?
In order to remove password from your Outlook account you can try below mention steps:
1) From the menu bar click on “Go”>> “Folder list”
2) Then right click and select “Properties”
3) Click “Advanced”
4) Then click “change Password”
5) Three fields will be shown – old password, new password and the last one -verify password.
6) Fill old password, and leave rest of the fields blank., this would remove password from your account account.
Now you need to merge old PST with the new PST, for this there are two possible ways:
1) Manual Process: Although manual process is bit complex and lengthy one, let’c check it out:
Step-1 Open Microsoft Outlook
Step-2 From the File menu select “Import and Export”
Step-3 From Import and Export wizard select Import from another program or file
Step-4 Click Next and select Personal folder File(.pst), click on Next
Step-5 Select PST files needed to be merge(* select option- Replace duplicates with items imported), then click Next
Step-6 Now merge PST files in the current folder or to the same folder as according to your requirement
Step-6 Click finish to terminate the process.
If you want to trim the complex process acquire third party tool- [DELETED BY MODERATOR]