WSUS Server help…!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar gogi100 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    zeebaluch

Hi everyone, I have got some question to be resolved… I have installed Server 2008 R2 WSUS server and configured and I have also configured GPO to my clients to get update from Wsus server. My question is few of my Windows 7 clients who are not the part of my domain and i want also them to update their windows on daily basis, How can I configure them to connect my WSUS server to get updated?? Plz help me, they are workgroup clients but part of my network. Help me on this issue…! Thanks

Ossian

Re: WSUS Server help…!

You can tweak the registry to allow non-domain clients to connect to WSUS:
    http://www.minasi.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=28978

gogi100

Re: WSUS Server help…!

you also can use local group policy computer policy/aministrator template/windows components/windows update. you configure your windows update

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register for this Petri Webinar!

Want to Make Your Backup Storage Unlimited & Ready for the Cloud? – Free Thurrott Premium Account with Webinar Registration!

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 @ 1:00 pm EDT

A Scale-Out Backup storage infrastructure is a must-have technology for your backups. In this webinar, join expert Rick Vanover for a look on what real-world problems are solved by the Scale-Out Backup Repository.

Register Now

Sponsored By