Window 7 Log in problems

Home Forums Client Operating Systems Windows 7 Window 7 Log in problems

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar jasonwatersNY 6 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    giaciofano

Hi everybody this my first post as I am a new member. I administer a window server 2008 R2 with window 7 clients inviroment. The problem I have got is that only 2 users can access the server from one client machine but all users can access the server from the rest of the client machines. I have tried everything and cannot solve the problem. Any ideas. Thank in advance

Ossian

Re: Window 7 Log in problems

Presumably the client is a domain member?
    It might be worth, as a quick attempt to fix, disjoining the client from the domain, deleting the computer account in AD and then rejoining the client with a new computer account (can be the same name)

LSainsbury

giaciofano;278768 wrote:
    Hi everybody this my first post as I am a new member. I administer a window server 2008 R2 with window 7 clients inviroment. The problem I have got is that only 2 users can access the server from one client machine but all users can access the server from the rest of the client machines. I have tried everything and cannot solve the problem. Any ideas. Thank in advance

Care to tell us what you’ve tried so far?

Blood
    Blood

And also tells us exactly what error message(s) you are seeing.

yes the workstation is joined to a domain. that’s why I cannot figure out why only two users can access the Domain and not the rest of the users . I will try to re join the work station to the domain. thanks. I previously run Win 2003 and tried this method and it worked. I will let you know if it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.