Werde immer ausgeloggt…

Home Forums Office Office XP / 2003 General Issues Werde immer ausgeloggt…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  rvalstar 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hallo allerseits,

Ich habe dieses Forum zufällig gefunden, irgendwie habe ich ein Problem mit dem Login. Unzwar werde ich jedes Mal nach etwa 2 Minuten automatisch ausgeloggt, so dass ich nichts mehr längere Posts schreiben kann.

Bitte helft mir …

JeremyW

Re: Werde immer ausgeloggt…

Reported to admins

rvalstar

Google German to English isn’t the best:

Always expenditure-logged…

Hello allerseits,

I found this forum coincidental, somehow I have a problem with the Login. Unzwar I am expenditure-logged automatically each mark after approximately 2 minutes, so that I cannot write anything more longer Posts.

Please help me…

JeremyW

Wow! I didn’t think that this was a legit post!

In that case, canstantinbergmanns, read the forum rules ASAP and then edit your post before Daniel see it http://forums.petri.com/announcement.php?f=35
    My apologies if you can’t write in English but that is one of the rules of the forum. If you can’t write in English perhaps you can get a friend to translate for you.

EDIT – I’m aware of the “catch 22” of me writing this in English… hopefully he’ll find someone to translate if necessary.

canstantinbergmanns – mann musst hier auf Englisch schreiben – entschuldigen sie bitte. Wenn mann nicht auf Englisch schreiben koennen, bitte ein Freund fragen.

canstantinbergmanns – you must write here in English – sorry. If you can’t, please ask a friend.

danielp

User banned (at least temporarily – if you feel this was a mistake, write to one of the mods) for posting not in English.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Werde immer ausgeloggt…’ is closed to new replies.