Vista SP2 is out

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar ilps 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    danielp
    Participant

Download details: Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2 and Windows Vista Service Pack 2 – Five Language Standalone for x64-based systems (KB948465):
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=656c9d4a-55ec-4972-a0d7-b1a6fedf51a7

Download details: Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2 and Windows Vista Service Pack 2 – Five Language Standalone (KB948465):
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=a4dd31d5-f907-4406-9012-a5c3199ea2b3

Any feedbacks, negative or positive?

Ossian

Re: Vista SP2 is out

Installed it on Vista x86 at the weekend and no issues (havent noticed any changes either…)

Blood
    Blood

I installed mine too after D/L it from Microsoft’s site yesterday.

Installation was fine (logged in as Admninistrator), and completed without any problems – it took about 20mins. This is on my home PC – Vista Ultimate x86.

However, after the final reboot, I logged in using my ‘gaming’ account and my computer could not connect to the Internet. I discovered that the default gateway had been removed. I put it back and everything was fine again. But, when I started my PC this morning, the same thing happened and I had to re-enter the default gateway address.

If it happens again I’ll try adding the default gateway when logged in as Administrator and see if it sticks.

Nonapeptide

Blood;165503 wrote:
    Installation was fine (logged in as Admninistrator), and completed without any problems – it took about 20mins. This is on my home PC – Vista Ultimate x86.

20 Minutes? Do you have some hard drives like this? Took me close to an hour on a fairly speedy Dell XPS 1530 with 3GB of RAM. Today is my first day with it and nothing unusual to report. Of course, I’ll be blowing it away and dropping 7 on this lappy in about three weeks so I won’t get too comfortable with it all. :)

Blood
    Blood

hehe I am a gamer and have a quad core cpu, ‘reaper’ RAM and a WD VelociRaptor 10,000rpm drive. vrrrooooooooom!

ilps

i have same problem, and don’t know how to fix

biggles77
    Spectator

nhatroso;282571 wrote:
    i have same problem, and don’t know how to fix

HUH?? Are you just posting to build up enough post spam links? If not, what problem?

Ossian

Problem is “clearly” that he/she/it/spammer is still using Vista :twisted:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Vista SP2 is out’ is closed to new replies.