Using Windows Admin Center?

Home Forums Server Operating Systems Windows Server 2016 Using Windows Admin Center?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Michael Otey Michael Otey 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Michael Otey
    Participant

I’ve recently started using Windows Admin Center on one of my Windows Server 2016 systems and I was wondering if anyone else is using it to manage your WS2016 or WS2019 systems. Although I’m pretty new with it I must admit that so far I prefer using Server Manager and Hyper-V Manager. Anyone else using Windows Admin Center and any thoughts about it

If you’re not familiar with Windows Admin Center it’s a free download from Microsoft that provides browser-based systems management for Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 10. In case you weren’t aware of it and want to check it out you can download it for free at:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/cloud-platform/windows-admin-center

• This topic was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Michael Otey Michael Otey.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register for this Petri Webinar!

Software-Defined Unlimited Backup Storage

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 @ 1:00 pm EDT

A Scale-Out Backup storage infrastructure is a must-have technology for your backups. In this webinar, join expert Rick Vanover for a look on what real-world problems are solved by the Scale-Out Backup Repository.

Register Now

Sponsored By