Unsual Server 2k3 and Exchaneg 2k3 Issue

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2000 / 2003 Unsual Server 2k3 and Exchaneg 2k3 Issue

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar ROYAL_SAMI 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    civir

WHen I send emails to certain user via Outlook 2007 they don’t get it after a couple days I get a NDR #4.4.7, the users never get the mails and I am notified way to late that they hadn’t received emails.

However I do notice that when I attempt to send the email by OWA it goes without any issues.

My emails are hosted on a Win 2k3 server and Exchange 2k3 that is my domain controller. I host my own emails.

Can anybody guide me please?????

tehcamel
    tehcamel

Re: Unsual Server 2k3 and Exchaneg 2k3 Issue

have you looked at the message tracking log at all ?

ROYAL_SAMI

How do I do this?

tehcamel
    tehcamel

it should be in the exchange management console, so you’ll need to log on to your server remotely as an administrsative user, and open the exchange console..

teiger

I have moved this to the Exchange 2000/2003 forum since there is nothing SBS specific in this problem.

rvdugan

After sending the message did you check if it’s actually stuck in ESM in Queues? You’re not saying anything about where’s the NDR originating. Is it from your server or some remote mail server. Check email header.
    yaro

beddo

Where is the email address coming from – address book? auto complete?

Its possible you have a dodgy autocomplete entry or contact so try removing them

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.