Unload roaming profile on Terminal Server + show Quick Launch

Home Forums Microsoft Networking and Management Services GPO Unload roaming profile on Terminal Server + show Quick Launch

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar nguyennp 12 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    nguyennp

Hi,

Many problems I found these days when I have been planning to apply Group Policy to my domain. Could anyone show me a solution or workaround about the below issues ? I’m sure that you did encounter them before.

1. How can I unload roaming profile of some users on Terminal Server ?
    I mean when my users, who use Laptops, they log on to Terminal Server, their roaming profiles are loaded and they have their desktops with a lot of error shorcut on Terminal Server. That’s not good. I want, when they log on to Terminal Server, they will have another desktop.:-?

2. How can I enable Quick Launch toolbar for users using Group Policy.
    The policy need to lock the taskbar and many things. Group Policy can do well on this issue but it also disable Quick Launch toolbar. I check on user romaing profile, follow the path Application Data/ Microsoft/Internet Explorer folder and see Quick Launch folder there but it is not showed.

Thanks so much.
    P/S: I’m having a headache with these things. I have been searching for them many days and also knew some “By Design” issues in GPO.:shock:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.