Unable to use search in outlook 2013

Home Forums Messaging Software Outlook Unable to use search in outlook 2013

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Munang’andu 2 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Opesy

i notice i just suddenly was unable to search, when i search it comes up with not found. and other colleagues have the same experience too..

kindly assist

Ossian

Please give us some more information – are you using Exchange (if so, which version)? Do you have an OST cache? Is this everyone or just some users? Is the Exchange server in a different site?…. anything else you can think of to help us, because at the moment, your question is the IT equivalent of “My car won’t start…. why?”

purehacker
    Ossian;n509763 wrote:
    Please give us some more information – are you using Exchange (if so, which version)? Do you have an OST cache? Is this everyone or just some users? Is the Exchange server in a different site?…. anything else you can think of to help us, because at the moment, your question is the IT equivalent of “My car won’t start…. why?”

Thanks for the response, we dont use an exchange server..we use a zoho mail and just set it up on outlook….not everyone just some users and occurs independently..but usually a re-installation fixes it but want to believe there is a better way out.
    we have ost cache

Ossian

OK, not a product I am familiar with, but have you raised this with Zoho support – from a quick look it seems to be some sort of hosted Exchange

If your problem is not yet solved then you can see this forum for your solution …
    https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/53394ae3-5e1f-4e2f-bd89-99832c6368f8/outlook-search-is-not-working-for-archived-pst-files?forum=exchangesvrclients
    Thanks & Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.