Unable To Post?

Home Forums General Chat Suggestions and Feedback Unable To Post?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kyuuketsuki 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Kyuuketsuki
    Participant

Hi,

I tried to post a new thread in “Misc”  but it didn’t appear … any reason why that could be?

James

Kyuuketsuki
    Participant

I just tried again and I still can’t post there.

James

Kyuuketsuki
    Participant

Now I’m hopelessly confused!

I went to the “Misc” forum again and posted a test post (conveniently entitled “test post” which dutifully appeared … way to go, thought I!

Were it only that easy!

I edited that post to be entitled “Kindle Conversion” and pasted my original text into it and the post disappeared!  I mean what?

Is it because I can’t post about Kindles? About Amazon? What the hell is going on? I’m fairly sure this wouldn’t have happened with the old forum and now I’m beginning to think I will have to seek my answers elsewhere which is a pain because you guys are always so damned helpful :(

James

Kyuuketsuki
    Participant

I found a way to post but it’s less than ideal. It didn’t seem to like the link I posted (and I tested it first with another link which worked OK) but then worked without the link and my posting my search criteria instead.

Unfortunately, I wrote it in Word and, even though I pasted it into Notepad first to get rid of the crap Word puts into things, it still pasted a load of rubbish above it so apologies for that!

So I have a workaround but it’s a bad one!

James

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.