UK IT events

Home Forums General Chat General Discussion UK IT events

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  EarthReactor 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • davids355

Are there any IT events held in the UK that you guys go to?
    Interested to meet some other people in the IT industry.

cruachan

Re: UK IT events

Occasionally product launches, demo days etc.

Most recently I was at Microsoft’s Tech Days event in Glasgow which was predominantly about Windows 8 with some Server 2012 content. If one of our suppliers releases a new product and is demoing it we’ll try and send someone along if it’s something we might be interested in selling.

Sadly, not all companies will do an event in Scotland, Symantec are the most consistent for coming up here.

EarthReactor

Re: UK IT events

cruachan;272661 wrote:
    Occasionally product launches, demo days etc.

Most recently I was at Microsoft’s Tech Days event in Glasgow which was predominantly about Windows 8 with some Server 2012 content. If one of our suppliers releases a new product and is demoing it we’ll try and send someone along if it’s something we might be interested in selling.

Sadly, not all companies will do an event in Scotland, Symantec are the most consistent for coming up here.

What a shame I would definitely have gone to that – I live in South East England, but my partners family live in Scotland so would have been ideal:)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.