time zone problem with the jewish holydays, after marking the adjust time mark in xch

Home Forums Messaging Software Outlook time zone problem with the jewish holydays, after marking the adjust time mark in xch

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar ybm3884 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ybm3884

hey every one i recently add the adjust tine zone marking in our exchange due to time problems
    the problem was solved, but there was a new problem that started that the meetings and the holidays that was mentioned in the outlook are marked in an 1 hour later so if a date is mentioned in the 25th of may from 12 – to 24- in that day
    then in the actual it’s mention from 1-to- 1
    and making the dated actually 2 days and not just 1
    as it should be
    umm the problem only occur in outlook 2007

joeqwerty

Re: time zone problem with the jewish holydays, after marking the adjust time mark in

Do the clients and server have the appropriate DST2007 patch from Microsoft?

ybm3884

Re: time zone problem with the jewish holydays, after marking the adjust time mark in

the server has it i am pretty sure about it but the client that the problem is in his side , i guess that he don’t
    but he uses xp sp3
    so shouldn’t it be build in the service pack ?
    and if not what is the patch number that i should install on his station ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.