Simple Security Siite

Home Forums Security General Security Simple Security Siite

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Blood Blood 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Kyuuketsuki
    Participant

Does anyone know of a website ordinary computer users can visit and get the lowdown on current security threats?

I want to advise people to keep aware but everywhere I can think of or searched for is far too techy for “ordinary” users.

Thx

Keke

biggles77
    Spectator

What do you consider too techie for ordinary users. I have seen Security Reports that are in plainish English that are understandable but do go into a bit of detail the more you read. Just got to remember the bloody publisher now. Ze liddle grey scells (worst Hercules Porridge impersonation ever. Sorry Peter Ustinov) aren’t what they used to be. :-( Will look through some old drives and see if I can find them for you to appraise.

Blood
    Blood

KnowBe4 offer a newsletter that covers widespread threats in plain English. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you can enter your email address https://www.knowbe4.com/resources

Kyuuketsuki
    Participant
    biggles77;n514577 wrote:
    What do you consider too techie for ordinary users. I have seen Security Reports that are in plainish English that are understandable but do go into a bit of detail the more you read. Just got to remember the bloody publisher now. Ze liddle grey scells (worst Hercules Porridge impersonation ever. Sorry Peter Ustinov) aren’t what they used to be. :-( Will look through some old drives and see if I can find them for you to appraise.

Defo a techie … he has “old drives” … er … so do I :)

Oh … and thx :)

Keke

Kyuuketsuki
    Participant
    Blood;n514579 wrote:
    KnowBe4 offer a newsletter that covers widespread threats in plain English. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you can enter your email address https://www.knowbe4.com/resources

Thx :)

Keke

biggles77
    Spectator
    Kyuuketsuki;n514580 wrote:
    Defo a techie … he has “old drives” … er … so do I :)

Oh … and thx :)

Keke

Yes, we is the same age, so the description is accurate. :mrgreen: Just have to remember where these old drives are now……… :shock: :oops:

Kyuuketsuki
    Participant
    biggles77;n514597 wrote:
    Yes, we is the same age, so the description is accurate. :mrgreen: Just have to remember where these old drives are now……… :shock: :oops:

:)

I grant you that finding things can be a bit challenging these days … I was thinking of building a new shelving system but I’d probably forget where I put that ;)

Keke

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.