set the starting day as saturday in outlook

Home Forums Messaging Software Outlook set the starting day as saturday in outlook

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar rvalstar 12 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    noway

Hi guys,

I want to know how I can set the staring day in MS outlook 2003 to Saturday. I try to do it from the outlook option and the view in my calendar change from Monday to Saturday. However, when I make a new appointment and set the recurrence to daily “every weekday” the starting day still show as Monday??

I need to set the outlook to recognize that Saturday in the staring day not Monday.

thanks,

noway

Re: set the starting day as saturday in outlook

any ideas
    guys i need your help

rvalstar

Re: set the starting day as saturday in outlook

Being the Middle East and a non-Western company, I take it your work week is Saturday – Wednesday w/ Thursday and Friday as your weekend?

Try making your first day of week Friday and your work week Saturday – Wednesday. That’s a straight shift from the Sunday / Monday – Friday Western schedule.

For Outlook 2007, here’s what I found:

https://support.gmu.edu:8443/ss_gmu/rassp/KPListing/[email protected]&portlet=tip

I’m still running Outlook 2003 (like you and 80% of the M$ community) and “ToolsOptionsPreferences TabCalendar Option Button” gives you all the options you could want.

If you are having issues, post a screen shot of your “Calendar Options” dialog so we can see exactly what you’re setting.

Next Q on how to roll out via GPO — someone else will have to step in.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.