server 2003 issues could use some help

Home Forums Server Operating Systems Windows Server 2000 / 2003 / 2003 R2 server 2003 issues could use some help

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Blood Blood 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • gomesmicheal

ive got a server 2003 box that runs as the shoretel phone system. well the server that is ancient has died. And in all my attempts and efforts to fix this has failed. I have swapped the drive into a new server and attempted to do a repair on the install and that was a no go. I virtualized the drive and tried to spin it up on a hyper-v host. Did a fixmbr and fixboot. that didnt work I have run chkdsk /f /r on the drive.
    which it found some errors. I have googled the crap out of the error and none of them have worked. it is BSOD on boot with 0x0000007b

thanks in advance if any of you have run into this

biggles77
    Spectator

Did the 2003 server hardware have a RAID controller (hardware or softRAID) or was it just a single drive?

Blood
    Blood

Do you think the drive itself has failed? Can you see the drive if it is added as a slave? If so, have you tried cloning it to another drive and popping that back in the 2003 system?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.