Rdp

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  japie10 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • naresh.ynn

Hi,

we have windows 2012 R2 server and it is having public IP. user are connection through from out side of our network to access one internal application. now i want to give only application window when people are connecting to RDP server. please help me. it’s very urjent.

Ossian

You can certainly do it by creating and publishing a “remote app”. A quick :google: gives numerous links, but this should be a good how-to for your environment:
    https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/2c827534-574c-4ff9-bcff-ed693f808343/remoteapp-stepbystep-for-2012-r2?forum=windowsserverpreview

japie10

Thanks For reply. i seen this and problem is i am not able to add apps into the list. it’s asking web link.

japie10

Hi Ossian,

i need small help in this. i published app in rdweb and it’s working fine in some clients. but in some clients i am getting The remote computer could not be found. Please contact your helpdesk about this error.

and i want to use this RDAPP in public servers(not in domain systems/other domain systems).

Ossian

If it is working in some client but not in others, you should start by looking at differences between the clients and establishing what changes there are that might cause some to fail

Can you explain your last question please?

japie10
    Ossian;n517000 wrote:
    If it is working in some client but not in others, you should start by looking at differences between the clients and establishing what changes there are that might cause some to fail—when client is conneted to domain network it is working fine. but when client is out of domain network it is giving the above error.

Can you explain your last question please?

–Main reason for implementing of this RDWEB is to use some applications from outside employees who is not relation with my domain or network. employees will use this application in the public network.

is it compulsory the client also need to be added in the same domain?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.