problem with importing XML scheduled task

Home Forums Scripting General Scripting problem with importing XML scheduled task

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • mla

Hi,
    I am trying to import scheduled tasks exported in XML from Task Schduler on Windows 7 machine (received from somebody). See pic.

First one goes fine. The message (in French says) Operation succeeded. The task was created. And I can find it in TS GUI.
    Then next one fails. The error message is “Impossible to create the file already existed”.

What is the prob?

Thx.

Anonymous

You are attempting to name both the import tasks to the same name, “…/TN Scheduler”. You’re importing 2 different XML files, but you have to give each resultant task a different name. Try changing the second instance to “…/TN Scheduler2”. And since, from the screen shot, it appears you’re importing other XMLs as well, change those names appropriately.

mla

Thank you very much!. How st… am I… It is because I didn’t touch the exporting of TS and even didn’t try to think (fortunately there are people:), for easy and hard questions… I have to make a batch and make it run as post deployment in MDT.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.