OWA stopped working after changing default web site

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2007 / 2010 / 2013 OWA stopped working after changing default web site

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  moreheads 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • RafB

I have a Servr2003 64bit with Exchnage 2007.
    I added a new virtual web site, and trying to view mails via the OWA.
    I get this error:

Exception type: Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Core.OwaInvalidConfigurationException
    Exception message: Outlook Web Access was unable to access the Active Directory configuration settings for virtual directory “OWA” under Web site “MicroCom”.

What is wrong with my configuration

kathy

Re: OWA stopped working after changing default web site

Hi ,

Have you tried this

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/941201

moreheads

Re: OWA stopped working after changing default web site

I’ve tried the kb you’ve suggested and I’m still and the same problem
    This is the error cipied from the clipboard:

Outlook Web Access was unable to access the Active Directory configuration settings for virtual directory “OWA” under Web site “MicroCom

Request
    Url: XXXXXXX
    User host address: 127.0.0.1

Exception
    Exception type: Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Core.OwaInvalidConfigurationException
    Exception message: Outlook Web Access was unable to access the Active Directory configuration settings for virtual directory “OWA” under Web site “MicroCom”.

Call stack

Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Core.OwaConfigurationManager.CreateAndLoadConfigurationManager()
    Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Core.Globals.InitializeApplication()
    Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Core.Global.ExecuteApplicationStart(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Inner Exception

Call stack

Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Core.Configuration..ctor(ADSystemConfigurationSession session, String virtualDirectory, String webSiteName, ADObjectId distinguishedName, Boolean isPhoneticSupportEnabled)
    Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Core.OwaConfigurationManager.LoadConfiguration()
    Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Core.OwaConfigurationManager.CreateAndLoadConfigurationManager()

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.