Outlook Web Access OWA

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2000 / 2003 Outlook Web Access OWA

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  billythehamster 13 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi all, I have a problem and was wondering if anyone can help me. I have enabled outlook web access and set up a front end server and it works fine internally, however whenever I try and browse it via a public ip or domain I get the username and password prompt, I enter it and after about 5 mins get a this page cannot be displayed error.

So far it isn’t on a DMZ, I intend to install ISA server next, once I can confirm that this working. There is however a firewall between my ISP and the server running OWA. I have opened port 80 on this.

Thanks

tonyyeb

When putting in your username have you tried domainusername?

biggles77

You haven’t mentioned anything about SSL, but if you are using SSL you will need to open port 443.

shai tsanani

try using your principle name/account

tonyyeb
    shai tsanani wrote:

Like I said???!!! But do get the slash the right way

I have tried domainusername. I haven’t implemented SSL. Do I need to?

tonyyeb

No you don’t need to but it is highly recommended. I had a similar problem once with Exchange 2003 but it was normal users couldn’t login, only admins. Can admins login ok?

shai tsanani
    tonyyeb wrote:
    shai tsanani wrote:

Like I said???!!! But do get the slash the right way

you right, sorry about that

I managed to solve my own problem. I was trying to get the default server working. When I added a new virtual server it workes great. Thanks for your help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.