Offer MS RA Connections

Home Forums Scripting General Scripting Offer MS RA Connections

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lan 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Lan

Where I am we have to use Remote Assistance to connect to people remotely… which can be frustrating – but hey… I can’t do anything about that at the moment…

Anyhow… instead of opening the help and support all the time I’m using a URL shortcut from the desktop pointing to…

hcp://CN=Microsoft%20Corporation,L=Redmond,S=Washington,C=US/Remote%20Assistance/Escalation/Unsolicited/unsolicitedrcui.htm

Just wondering if there was anyway I can nip out the text input box and have it put into another webpage instead so I can just pop in the computername/ip and connect through there instead… I don’t expect its possible but I thought I’d ask.

Rems

Re: Offer MS RA Connections

Found this thread;
    http://forums.petri.com/showthread.php?t=12902

Using “Search in Petri

Rems

Lan

Re: Offer MS RA Connections

That just goes into how to do the RA connections… I am wondering if there is someway I can get the text box sort of thing and put it into something else – for example a website with several links to tools/fixes etc. on…

Quote:
    blah blah

blah blah

remote assist box

blah blah

admins would then be able to go to one page, get all their fixes etc. from there and type in a comptuername and hit a connect button rather than having several windows open

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.