New Members – say Hi Here

Home Forums General Chat General Discussion New Members – say Hi Here

This topic contains 27 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  dsear 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
  • Ossian

Welcome to the Petri.co.il forums! We’re all glad that you’re here!

Please post your “Hi” message here on this thread. Please do NOT put your “Hi” message as a separate thread, post it here (click on “Post Reply” in this thread).

After doing so, and BEFORE posting on the live forums, make sure you read the general forum instructions and rules found on top of each forum. Posting content not according to the forum rules will get you banned. Myself and the other moderators usually shoot first and ask questions later.

So have a good stay, share your knowledge, contribute to the community, but be warned that this community will not tolerate posts that are not according to the forum rules.

[Daniel’s earlier topic, now 5 years old, was getting too long so I closed it and created another one]

biggles77
    Spectator

My name isn’t Fred but I’m first in this thread.

5 years to fill 9 pages. Gee, we used to do that in a couple of months. :cry:

wullieb1

I could be Fred for the right price :twisted::twisted::twisted:

biggles77
    Spectator

“Oh right”, he said and had a cup of tea. :grin: (You’ll need to change your nic to fredb1 then.) [ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:”Click image for larger version Name:tyahoo.gif Views:t18 Size:t6.2 KB ID:t517363″,”data-align”:”none”,”data-attachmentid”:”517363″,”data-size”:”small”}[/ATTACH]

Meanwhile in a Brisbane court yesterday two men were before the bench for lurid an indecent behaviour. The first man was fined $2,000 for having sexual intercourse with a goat. The second man was fined $500 for acting the goat. :razz: You Banana Benders are such strange yet wonderful people and you make fantastic pineapple juice. :beer:

wullieb1

Hey don’t knock it until you try it :razz::razz::beer::beer:

flashfreaker

Hi My name is Jules, I have worked as anet admin for +- 20 years. I found this forum while googling for an installation issue I had with Altiris 8.0 HF6 and I finally found the solution on this forum :-) Actually It was a patch MS Quality update rollup that prevented IIS from stopping and restarting.

So I told myself why not join in :-)

regards

Jules

Ossian

Welcome, Jules :beer:

zappyg

Hi there,

I’m Mark.

I have started to use Vmware, VCenter 6,5 in my line of work and need to deep into it rapidly :)

Ossian

Welcome, Causative :beer:

dona1speed

Hi, I’m Nancy and I am here to get as much information as possible. I retired 6 years ago as Director of Motor Vehicles and realized just recently how behind I am on technology. I have been hacked and trying to understand what is involved in the process, so I’m not tech savvy, yet. Never too old to learn I’m hoping

Ossian

Welcome, Nancy. Good to have you with us :beer: I’m glad someone else doesn’t stop learning

lcolton

Hi, my name is Brian. I came across this forum while searching for a way to connect with IT professionals. I am a Sales Engineer for a Technology and Security company and have been there for 4.5 years. Recently I have passed a two CompTIA certifications, Network+ and Security+, and am currently studying for the CySa+. Has anyone had any experience with this path?

Ossian

Welcome, Brian :beer:
    I have an ancient Sec+ which I try to forget about, but no up to date experience with CompTIA

Enforcer

Not really new, but haven’t been here in ages. Coming back to continue to seek knowledge. I’m currently a (ISC)2 CISSP and CCSP and have the Comptia Security+ and Network+. Currently working as an Analyst. My current certification I’m studying for is the TOGAF 9.2 cert.

hemanthkumar

Greetings all. Joining the group for the collective minds. Hopefully I can offer some assistance as well.

Ossian

Welcome Ohm…. More electrical puns WILL follow, so resistance is futile (currently that’s all I can come up with) :beer:

biggles77
    Spectator

Watt? Tom, that is a revolting thing to say in it’s current form and maybe I am going to diode laughing. [ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:”none”,”data-size”:”medium”,”data-attachmentid”:518088}[/ATTACH]

Ossian

I could amp-lify my previous answer, but it is time to coulomb down

biggles77
    Spectator

You need to relax as I seem to detect some high tension or is there ……. ♫ More than meets the eye? ♫ [ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:”none”,”data-size”:”small”,”data-attachmentid”:518100}[/ATTACH]

Ossian

Currently I am alternating, but I will be tense directly….

biggles77
    Spectator

Damn, and here I thought you were being direct. How shocking! I look forward to what you shall generate next.

shanleyp

Hello Everyone, Have just Joined the forum ! :)

Ossian

Welcome, Shawn44
    …and bye, bye spammer….

gmuk

Hi !!

I am new one, just would like to say hello.

I am trying to get the CCNA Security, and learning Python as well.
    A friend of mine recommended this forums, and here I am.

Hope this journey would be worth.

Baldo.

biggles77
    Spectator

Hi Baldovi_6, I hope your journey will be worth it too. The trick is to start with a full head of hair so by the time you retire, you will never have to pay a barber or hairdresser ever again. Just think of the money that will be saved without that expense. :grin:

anita

Hi Everyone,

Donald Silverburgh here from Dallas, Texas. Glad to be a part of this forum.

Best Regards

DS

gmuk
    biggles77;n518415 wrote:
    Hi Baldovi_6, I hope your journey will be worth it too. The trick is to start with a full head of hair so by the time you retire, you will never have to pay a barber or hairdresser ever again. Just think of the money that will be saved without that expense. :grin:

A full head of hair? Really? Hahahahaha
    No hair in my head since . . .

dsear

i am new to this board.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.