Max Size Mail Attachment

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2000 / 2003 Max Size Mail Attachment

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Anonymous 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    galbori

Exchange Server 2003. There are no limit setting for attachment size, no limit for user, no limit for global setting, no limit for SMTP or connector, but I can’t receive mail with attachment greater than 10 Mb :( Why???

uk_network
    joeqwerty

The problem with this question, and many others on this site, is that you provide almost no details about your environment, configuration, symptoms, error or warning messages, test results, etc., etc. and you don’t list any steps that you’ve taken to troubleshoot the problem. If this is what passes for professional IT these days I’m a bit disappointed.

uk_network

And I’m also guilty of not fully reading the question! I selective reading I think.
    Another place this limit could be set is the email filtering appliance (if any) I think I remember mailmarshal having attachment size limit a configurable option too.

Anonymous

Thanks uk_network, unfortunately I don’t have any filtering appliance
    Joeqwerty, I’m sorry, but I haven’t any error, system is working correctly, simply, even if there isn’t any limit for attachment size, when I receive a mail message greater then 1Mb It’s rejected with error #5.2.3.
    It happens for each mailbox
    The only thing I’ve enabled the copy of each message recieved or sent from a mailbox to a public folder

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.