Many articles in Powershell have 404 Error: page not found

Home Forums General Chat General Discussion Many articles in Powershell have 404 Error: page not found

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar rtan2010 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    rtan2010
    Participant

Hello,

I am pleasantly surprised to see many good articles about Powershell.  But most, if not all, have links (to either code or image) that result in Error 404: page not found.  Will they be fixed?  Would be grateful if someone does.  Thanks in advance.

rtan2010
    Participant

Here are 5 articles that have a clickable “Image credit”. All are attributable to Jeff Hicks (author of these articles).

Making Data Dance with PowerShell

Drilling into PowerShell Core

Let PSReadline Handle PowerShell — Part 5

Getting Started with PSReadline — Part 1

ConvertTo-HTML Tips and Tricks

Thanks.

Russell Smith
    Russell Smith
    Participant

I’ll bring this up with the editorial team and see if it can be fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

rtan2010
    Participant

Mr. Russell Smith —

My sincerest gratitude. Please note, that this pattern of “ERR 404 Page not found” is not an aberration.
    Based on my browsing of the articles they’re all authored by Jeff Hicks. It occurs when an explanation is accompanied by a click leading to an IMAGE file. So far I have not seen a single click that works. The articles are very well-written and educational especially for beginners trying to learn the fundamentals of PowerShell.

Thanking you for your attention.

Sincerely,
    R.Tan

wullieb1

Hi R.Tan,

Sorry for the lack of response.

I’ve posted this link in the mods forum which should hopefully bring it to the attention of the right people.

Brad Sams
    Brad Sams
    Keymaster

Working on this, the URLS got a bit botched when we migrated.

rtan2010
    Participant

Thanks Mr Brad Sams, your efforts are highly appreciated.
    Best,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.