Looking for recovery of crashed Windows PC hard disk files

Home Forums Client Operating Systems Windows 7 Looking for recovery of crashed Windows PC hard disk files

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Just Me 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    somikan

I need help to restore files from accidentally crashed hard disk of my Windows PC.
    I am seeking for lost files recovery solution.
    Please guys suggest me any software……

Ossian

Re: Looking for recovery of crashed Windows PC hard disk files

Restore from backup (which of course, you have?). If not, read on:

When you say the drive has crashed, do you mean:
    a) Windows will not load but the drive can be read – if so, put drive into a different PC and copy files
    b) Drive is OK, but partition(s) are missing/appear as RAW — :google: for “partition recovery software”
    c) Drive won’t do anything at all — professional recovery if the data is valuable enough to outweigh the $$$ involved
    d) give up and learn a valuable lesson about backups

Oh, and if the next post just happens to be from a new member, and recommends commercial products, bans will be issued as we have seen that sort of spamming before

Just Me

Ok, it is always better to go for any third party software like [MOD DELETE] to retrieve lost file from hard drive. Just try it, May be it will get you out from above said problem.

[MOD EDIT] Please do not push commercial products with your first few posts – we dislike spammers. Normally an immediate ban results, but I’m having a good day (so far) :twisted: [/MOD EDIT]

LSainsbury

Ossian;276909 wrote:
    Oh, and if the next post just happens to be from a new member, and recommends commercial products, bans will be issued as we have seen that sort of spamming before

And bingo! Don’t have this weeks lottery numbers do you per chance?? :razz:

biggles77
    Spectator

LSainsbury;277143 wrote:
    And bingo! Don’t have this weeks lottery numbers do you per chance?? :razz:

Yes I do. They will be between 1 and 45. ;-)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.