How To Pass My VMware 2V0-602 Exam At First Attempt ?

Home Forums Certification Other Certifications How To Pass My VMware 2V0-602 Exam At First Attempt ?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  James Haynes 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • amishfaq

Can anyone help me in passing my 2V0-602 exam? I am very worried because of my exam, I need a good and advanced material that I can pass my examination for the first time, If anybody has any information about any study material , then please give me the suggestions.

Ossian

Moved to Misc Certification forum.

Note to potential spammers. Any braindumpz etc will result in bans. I have grave suspicions of this post anyway, but am in a good mood…. :twisted:

wullieb1

James Haynes

i have used the following site to get my helpdesk materials to study for their MTA/CCNA etc from . they are free and decent material to review.

***EDIT***
    Sorry James these are Braindumps and are not allowed on this site.

Ossian

Just to add to Wullie’s edit above – could all posters on this thread please READ the sticky post about Braindumpz in this forum before posting a reply.

James Haynes

totally sorry, i thought braindumps was a specific site… my bad! i didnt know we didnt allow links like that.

wont happen again.

Ossian

No worries, James.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.