GPO applicable sont les GPO du Controlleur de domaine backup

Home Forums Microsoft Networking and Management Services Active Directory GPO applicable sont les GPO du Controlleur de domaine backup

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  k-strider 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Raouya

On a un contrôleur de domaine (DC1)et son backup(DC2),lorsque j’exécute sur ma machine la commande gpresult le résultat obtenu m’indique que:la stratégie de groupe est appliquée depuis DC2 alors je m’attendais à ce que la stratégie s’applique depuis DC1.
    Est-ce-que quelqu’un peut m’aider,je suis encore une débutante.
    Merci

Ossian

Any chance you could re-post in English – the official language for this board?
    According to :google: you are asking

Quote:
    We have a domain controller (DC1) and its backup (DC2), when I run on my machine the command gpresult the result obtained tells me that: Group Policy is applied from DC2 so I was expecting that the strategy applies from DC1.
    Can someone help me, I’m still a beginner.
    Thank you

In Active Directory there are not primary and backup DCs – and haven’t been since NT4. GPResult will report against the first accessible DC, which doesn’t have to be DC1. I believe there is a switch to specify a DC – in the GUI you can select one.

k-strider

Thanks for your answer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.