Failed to start Routing and Remote Access Service

Home Forums Server Operating Systems Windows Server 2016 Failed to start Routing and Remote Access Service

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Blood Blood 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • oudmaster2
    Participant

Hi,

I have installed Routing and Remote Access Service, but it fails to start, and I get this error:

I have searched in the Internet for a solution, and I started all the dependency services mentioned,  except Remote Access Connection Manager which failed

anyone knows a solution to this problem ?

Ossian

Is this the same server you are having the other probems (iSCSI etc) on, or is it a different one?

If it is the same, seriously consider a format and reinstall as it seems to be totally f***ed

oudmaster2
    Participant

it is different one :)

and I tried installing Routing and Remote Access on three servers, and I got the same issue I mentioned in this post.

Blood
    Blood

I experienced a similar issue on a 2012 server. The solution was to increase the amount of RAM that was installed.

https://www.petri.com/forums/topic/remote-access-connection-manager-service-hung-in-start-pending-state

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.