Extract mailbox from .edb?

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2007 / 2010 / 2013 Extract mailbox from .edb?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Avatar diana2019 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Is there any method to help me restore a couple of boxes from a file .edb? The mailboxes were recreated on another server due to serious server issues. Also I have normal .edb file.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Ossian

What version of Exchange, and is it in the same domain?
    If Exchange 2010+ and the domain is the same, you can mount as a recovery database. If 2007, I don’t think you can.

I have used Ontrack PowerControls in the past and it is excellent, but very expensive.

joeqwerty

I’ve used Stellar Phoenix EDB to PST Converter in the past and it works. It’s much cheaper than Ontrack.

kkscbd

To my great misfortune is Eexchange 2007. But thanks for the advice third-party programs. Maybe they will help.

gkalwan

Which version of Exchange are you running , if its exchange 2010 you can mount on different server on same environment.
    It is also possible this information will be of interest to you.
    https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/b03a8f1b-61be-48bb-8bce-f236c274c5de/exchange-server-2007-1206-jeterrdatabasecorrupted-non-database-file-or-corrupted-db-error?forum=exchangesvrgenerallegacy

kkscbd

Thank you guys for your feedback and help. Sorry, that long time did not respond. This is because the issue was solved and I forgot to tell.) Thank you!

Ossian

Could you possibly tell us how you solved it (to help other people)?

A bit worrying you got the issue yesterday and forgot you solved it today (actually between 1500 and 1800 today). My goldfish may have a longer memory…. :twisted:

diana2019
    Participant

Ok

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.