Exchnage Server DNS issues

Home Forums Microsoft Networking and Management Services DNS Exchnage Server DNS issues

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mkarmel 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

451 4.4.0 primary target IP address responded with “421 4.4.1 connection timed out” attempted failover to alternate host, but that did not succeed. Either there are no alternate hosts, or delivery failed to all alternate hosts.

I solved this issue by adding many external DNS ip’s to the Hub transport what is the wrong with my DNS ?

Ossian

“My car won’t start – what is wrong with my car?”

Please give us some more information about your DNS configuration AND your Exchange configuration so we might possibly be able to help

mkarmel

I was using Domain Server DNS for all server’s ..
    Now i faced problem with sending emails so i added World DNS IP’s Manually to the Hub Transport External DNS and changed from Ethernet DNS IP to hub transport External DNS

Ossian

So adding the additional DNS servers resolved the issue completely? How is your domain DNS set up to obtain external IPs – root records or forwarders?

mkarmel

So adding the additional DNS servers resolved the issue completely?

Yes

How is your domain DNS set up to obtain external IPs – root records or forworders

Yes , Root records
    and Forwarders to google DNS

Ossian

It then sounds as if google DNS is at fault – have you tried adding the World DNS servers in your domain DNS and re-trying local DNS lookups in Exchange?

mkarmel

what if I tried ? it mean domain DNS not working ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.