event id 40961 lsasrv

Home Forums Client Operating Systems Windows 2000 Pro, XP Pro event id 40961 lsasrv

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar gogi100 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gogi100

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]I have a domain network with Win 2003 server and 60 workstations. On one workstation in the domain that we play the role of a proxy server (a computer has three NICs: one is disabled, the other comes online and the third is attached to the LAN, the computer has created a proxy program) always appears the message in Event Viewer
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    Event Type: Warning
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=2][COLOR=midnightblue][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=2][COLOR=midnightblue][FONT=courier][SIZE=2]Event Source: LSASRV
    Event Category: (3)
    Event ID: 40961
    Date: 23.12.2009
    Time: 14:43:41
    User: N/A
    Computer: my workstation
    Description:
    The Security System could not establish a secured connection with the server DNS/ns1.nic.YU. No authentication protocol was available.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at [URL]http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.[/URL]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CODE]I tried various things such as net time / setsntp: ip my server, but nothing. Can you give some advice what the problem is?
    thank’s[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][CODE]
    Event Type: Warning
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Event Source: LSASRV
    Event Category: (3)
    Event ID: 40961
    Date: 23.12.2009
    Time: 14:43:41
    User: N/A
    Computer: my workstation
    Description:
    The Security System could not establish a secured connection with the server DNS/ns1.nic.YU. No authentication protocol was available.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
    [/CODE]I tried various things such as net time / setsntp: ip my server, but nothing. Can you give some advice what the problem is?
    thank’s[/FONT][/FONT]

biggles77
    Spectator

Re: event id 40961 lsasrv

And what is the Proxy Server program the computer create?

gogi100

proxy program that uses the ccproxy

gogi100

I have configured reverse zone on the DNS server

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.