Error 0x80070035 ‘the network path was not found’

Home Forums Client Operating Systems Windows 10 Error 0x80070035 ‘the network path was not found’

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  amitpendse 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • zillah

Dear folk

I have my work laptop windows 10 that joined a work domain (not workgroup) and I have my home desktop windows 7 that on workgroup.

When I am at home and from my work laptop I used to access a shared folder on my desktop to do backup.

Now whenever I tried to access the shard folder the error below pops up

https://imgur.com/a/2GSZw

Error 0x80070035 ‘the network path was not found’

Work Laptop can ping desktop

Other homes computers can access a shared folder issue only with my work laptop

Tried below troubleshoot :

https://appuals.com/error-0x80070035-the-network-path-was-not-found/

Thanks

tehcamel

try using the IP address of your home desktop instead, see if that makes a difference
    also check your network location for your laptop. Usual profiles are “work/home/business/private” or “public” or “domain”
    In all likelyhood, as this is a domain device, you won’t be able to swtich it though

amitpendse

There are plenty of causes behind getting the error code: 0x80070035. The network path was not found.
    Make sure your drive is shared

• Right click the drive on the targeted computer that you are to visit and choose Properties. We are using the C drive on a virtual machine as an example.
    • Navigate to Sharing tab. If you see that the network path here says Not Shared, then click Advanced Sharing… tab.
    • Tick the box for Share this folder and then please make sure the the Share name is correct. Then click Apply and OK to save the change and exit.
    • Then press Windows key and R at the same time to open the run command. Type the name of the folder in the search box and hit Enter. You should be able to access to this folder correctly now.

Apart from that you can also try change Network security settings

Source: http://www.fixwindowserrors.biz/blog

amitpendse

There are plenty of causes behind getting the error code: 0x80070035. The network path was not found.
    Make sure your drive is shared

• Right click the drive on the targeted computer that you are to visit and choose Properties. We are using the C drive on a virtual machine as an example.
    • Navigate to Sharing tab. If you see that the network path here says Not Shared, then click Advanced Sharing… tab.
    • Tick the box for Share this folder and then please make sure the the Share name is correct. Then click Apply and OK to save the change and exit.
    • Then press Windows key and R at the same time to open the run command. Type the name of the folder in the search box and hit Enter. You should be able to access to this folder correctly now.

Apart from that you can also try change Network security settings

fixwindowserrors.biz/blog

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.