Emails from my domain are rejected by Gmail

Home Forums Messaging Software Exchange 2007 / 2010 / 2013 Emails from my domain are rejected by Gmail

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    irambona

Hello everyone
    My exchange server is hosted on 2 differents IPs from 2 differents ISP. When I connected to primary link I can send emails to all gmails addresses, but when I am connected to the backup link I can’t send to gmails addresses but I can send to other domains.
    If I send email to gmail when I am using the backup link I get the following error: [h=2]mx.google.com rejected your message to the following e-mail addresses:
    [email protected] ([email protected])
    mx.google.com gave this error:
    [197.157.192.114 12] Our system has detected that this message is likely unsolicited mail. To reduce the amount of spam sent to Gmail, this message has been blocked. Please visit https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information. qs2si320793wjc.235 – gsmtp

Your message wasn’t delivered due to a permission or security issue. It may have been rejected by a moderator, the address may only accept e-mail from certain senders, or another restriction may be preventing delivery.

Please help me to resolve this issue[/h]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.