Duplicate Edge transport servers display in ECP

Home Forums Server Operating Systems Windows Server 2016 Duplicate Edge transport servers display in ECP

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar ksbhinder 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ksbhinder
    Participant

Hi,

I have Exchange 2016 with DAG configured in my environment. There are 2 DAG members and 1 Exchange Edge Transport Server.

Today I changed exchange certificate and assigned services to it, it gave me a warning to re-subscribe exchange edge in your site.

So I first remove previous subscription and apply new subscription on edge and mailbox servers. after re-subscribe exchange edge, there are now 2 entries being displayed under servers –> servers tab in ECP. one entry with proper edge transport server name and 2nd entry with CNF:95d1c2eb-********-ff9291471906. this entry is duplicate of edge transport server.

there are also duplicate entries under mail flow–> send connector. one entry is proper name, but second entry is duplicate with the same CNF which i mentioned above. For better understanding snapshots are attached.

Can anyone explain what is CNF entry? Can I delete it? Is this CNF duplicate entry harmful? please suggest.

Thanks

Kashif Saleem Bhinder

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register for this Petri Webinar!

Want to Make Your Backup Storage Unlimited & Ready for the Cloud? – Free Thurrott Premium Account with Webinar Registration!

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 @ 1:00 pm EDT

A Scale-Out Backup storage infrastructure is a must-have technology for your backups. In this webinar, join expert Rick Vanover for a look on what real-world problems are solved by the Scale-Out Backup Repository.

Register Now

Sponsored By