Deploy software and run scripts after unattended Windows installation

Home Forums Client Operating Systems Windows 10 Deploy software and run scripts after unattended Windows installation

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  decio wandyssoll 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Oveler

Hi Everybody,

I want to create an unattended install of Windows 10 using Windows System Image Manager. I’ve created an answer file that installs Windows 10 Enterprise fully unattended from scratch. A few questions i hope you can help me with….

1. My goal is that after the Windows installation it also installs software like Office 2016 automatically and unattended. How can i achieve this?

2. Another goal is to configure Windows specific settings and for example change the computername and stuff. Can i automatically run a Powershell script after an unattended installation of Windows?

3. Using WSIM where can i save files in the Windows setup files so that they are available in the Windows session after the unattended installation?

Cheers!

wullieb1

Look at using setupcomplete.cmd for custom application installs

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/manufacture/desktop/add-a-custom-script-to-windows-setup

Thanks i’ll take a look at it

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.