Dell UPS, Tower 1000W – Password not known

Home Forums Security Forgot Administrator Password Dell UPS, Tower 1000W – Password not known

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar wullieb1 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    biggles77
    Spectator

Dell UPS, Tower 1000W, installed 2 years ago by a terminated tech and he changed the default Dell password on the Management Software. I am unable to logon at Administrator or a SuperUser and Dell to tell me how to get rid of the unknown password. They can’t even tell me if it is in a config file or in the Registry. Uninstalling requires the password.

Experts Exchange supposedly has a solution but I am still 1200 points away from having free access.

Anyone using Dell UPSes have any suggestions about blowing away the password? Destroying the Server is not an option.

Thanks.

Ossian

Re: Dell UPS, Tower 1000W – Password not known

Can’t you see the ExpertsExchange solution if you go in via :google: — that’s my normal way — scroll past all the adverts.

wullieb1

biggles77;270655 wrote:
    Dell UPS, Tower 1000W, installed 2 years ago by a terminated tech and he changed the default Dell password on the Management Software. I am unable to logon at Administrator or a SuperUser and Dell to tell me how to get rid of the unknown password. They can’t even tell me if it is in a config file or in the Registry. Uninstalling requires the password.

Experts Exchange supposedly has a solution but I am still 1200 points away from having free access.

Anyone using Dell UPSes have any suggestions about blowing away the password? Destroying the Server is not an option.

Thanks.

Send me the link and i’ll get the answer for you.

biggles77
    Spectator

Thanks Wullie, PM sent.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.