copy file in system 32

Home Forums Scripting General Scripting copy file in system 32

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar gogi100 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    gogi100

i have domain windows server 2003 i need script which copying script with extension .exe in system32 workstation?
    thanks

Ossian

Re: copy file in system 32

Have a look at robocopy — comes as standard on Server 2003 IIRC

gogi100

i would use the gpo, but i don’t know how?

Ossian

????
    Can you explain in more detail what you are trying to do, and how GPO comes into it?
    Are you trying to copy the same file to every workstation in a domain?
    If so, what OS?

gogi100

i’m trying silent installation of avira personal free 10. in the guide there’s file cwnd.exe which must to be in system 32. the guide is in address
    LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR
    i want to copy this file to every workstation in domain. OS is windows xp pro on workstations

gogi100

i have solution for this situation but there’s one more problem. how start this installation file antivirpec.exe with startup script. i made antivir.bat script for start installation with start computer

@echo off
    \server01partitionantivirpec.exe[/CODE]

i puted this script in gpo/computer configuration/windowssettings/startup

but the script doesn’t work
    why?
    the permissions on share folder partition are: share permission change and ntfs modify for authenticated user[CODE]@echo off
    \server01partitionantivirpec.exe[/CODE]

i puted this script in gpo/computer configuration/windowssettings/startup

but the script doesn’t work
    why?
    the permissions on share folder partition are: share permission change and ntfs modify for authenticated user

Ossian

Does the script run manually?
    Does RSoP show the script is being applied?

L4ndy

gogi100;199069 wrote:
    i’m trying silent installation of avira personal free 10. in the guide there’s file cwnd.exe which must to be in system 32. the guide is in address
    LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR
    i want to copy this file to every workstation in domain. OS is windows xp pro on workstations

If it is the personal edition, then it’s only licensed for one PC therefore check it out as you may be breaching their licensing terms.

gogi100

i install free version avira on workstation. 35 workstations, i install 35 avira free edition and every workstation uses his version, nothing other.

gogi100

i install free version avira on workstation. 35 workstations, i install 35 avira free edition and every workstation uses his version, nothing other.

gogi100;199232 wrote:
    echo off @
    \server01particijaantivirpec.exe

but script doesn’t work. share folder have share and ntfs permission authenticated user modify. domain user have right local administrator that i could install avira.

wullieb1

gogi100;199233 wrote:

but script doesn’t work. share folder have share and ntfs permission authenticated user modify. domain user have right local administrator that i could install avira.

By using in such a manner you are breaching the licence agreement for the software.

Can this please be closed as we do NOT condone the use of software in this manner.

biggles77
    Spectator

Thread closed and all links removed.

gogi100, because of your post count we will assume this is a misunderstanding on your part and you haven’t deliberately attempted to breach the EULA of the software. As a result of this belief you will receive a warning Infraction instead of a ban.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘copy file in system 32’ is closed to new replies.