Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook PST

Home Forums Messaging Software Outlook Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook PST

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar 2assem 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, is there any frequent method to convert lotus notes to outlook PST without any changes in table formatting. please help me as soon as possible….. :sad:

Ossian

Re: Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook PST

Not really relevant to system management so moved to Outlook forum

I have no detailed knowledge of Lotus, but Mr:google: gives a number of ways of converting — although what they do to formatting is not known.

The search here is a good starting point though:
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lotus+notes+to+outlook+pst&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-GB:IE-Address&ie=&oe=&gws_rd=cr&redir_esc=&ei=YDXuUfjSFIPO0QWG-ICIDg#rls=com.microsoft:en-GB%3AIE-Address&sclient=psy-ab&q=lotus+notes+to+outlook+pst+keep+formatting&oq=lotus+notes+to+outlook+pst+keep+format&gs_l=serp.3.0.33i21.58590.61355.0.63317.12.12.0.0.0.0.256.1815.0j10j2.12.0….0…1c.1.21.psy-ab.EM2PkQcAuDM&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.49478099,d.d2k&fp=bb9a53c80fad7eab&biw=1498&bih=757

CeeFar

hi martha,
    i was too facing the same issue with my data,and wnted to convert lotus to pst without change in table formatting.now i am using [DELETED] its easy to use and convert ,with this i have easily migrated to outlook pst u can also try

hope it will help u out too ;-)

[MOD EDIT] Banned one spammer for pushing products with links, so lets not make it two [/MOD EDIT]

sgbotsford

Apply any third party software like [EDITED BY MOD] to convert Lotus Notes NSF to Outlook. This is the safe and quickest method for this task. :beer:

mikebbking

Download [EDITED BY MOD] software to convert all of your NSF files into your personal outloook account and you can easily migrate your nsf mails to pst mail.

Ossian

Please can we have no more “one post wonders” who join only to push a particular commercial product. Feeling in a good mood today so no bans… yet… :twisted:

Ossian

Four years on – you would hope the problem has been solved….
    …user banned

2assem

Last year, I have converted data from Lotus Notes to Outlook with [MOD EDIT DELETED] tool. You can also try this.

Hope this will help for you.

[MOD EDIT – you would think spammers would read the thread and not post in a 5 year old one. Oh well, after a permanent ban, you will have all the time in the world to read, but none to post]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook PST’ is closed to new replies.