I am new to this forum and to AD, so apology if this questions has been asked b4.
Environment WinXP SP3 and Active directory
Thanks for your help?
Re: Clarification on Global/Local accounts
1. No. The account is based in AD and is authenticated at a global catalog server.
2. Depends on how the users account is setup. If nothing is setup for them then it will create a local profile on the system. If roaming profiles are setup it will use a profile somewhere like a server.
3. If cached credentials is enabled then yes they can.
4. I have no idea what the password would be.
5. Nothing. It will still reside on the local machine or server depending on the setup used.
6. Data recovery.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Create a free account today to participate in forum conversations, comment on posts and more.