Bulk Email

Home Forums Messaging Software Outlook Bulk Email

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  GordonSweet 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • GordonSweet

I have been sending bulk emails to club members for years by adding a ; after each entry, with no manual line feed of course. Is the ; not really needed so long as there is a space between each entry?

Ossian

It appears to be a semi-colon or optionally a comma (http://smallbusiness.chron.com/separate-email-addresses-52064.html)

Separately, why don’t you create a contact group and add the people you want, then you can just enter the group address once per email?

GordonSweet

Thanks Ossian

I discovered we only need one space between each address but with my eyesight I like to see something like ; after each address. Actually I notice Yahoo promptly changes the ; to ,

biggles77
    Spectator

What email client do you use Gordon?

GordonSweet

Sorry for the delay, I mainly use Yahoo as I belong to some of their Groups, but get the same problems with Hotmail bombarded with silly adverts and having to wait for them to show to use the mailers.

biggles77
    Spectator

Apologies for the delay replying. Have had a bit of a chest problem lately.

Click on the following ling to see how you can set up bulk email lists in Yahoo mail. It will save you having to do a lot of typing to add recipients. Hope this helps sending bulk emails to your members a tad easier Gordon. :) Post back if you have any issues following the instructions. Creating a Mailing List in Yahoo Mail

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.