I have a user on Outlook 2K7 (like all my users). We have configured his AutoArchive to run every 14 days, cleaning out items older than 3 months. Well, it’s running but not cleaning anything. So, I remoted in to his laptop and took a look. His AutoArchive is set to 6 months, instead of 3. So I changed it to 3. Still not working, so I go back in, and it’s reverted back to 6 months. No matter what I do, I cannot get that setting to change. (I change it to 3, click Okay, go right back in, and it’s 6 again).
We can successfully run the archiving manually, just the Auto part that’s messed up.
thx for the suggestions, guys. i’ll be at that location tomorrow, so i can test an alternate profile, see how that goes.
@joe: yeah, i had thought of that, as we were looking at that option at one point. the adm template was even imported. everything is “not configured,” though. plus, it’s just this one guy. i like that thinking, though!