Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
46 results in 0.0017 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

outlook 2007 x

• sunnys_111
    started a topic Exchange mail Not able to Send

Exchange mail Not able to Send

We were using Ms- Exchange 2003 SP2 on Windows 2003 Server SP2; due to some reason and the cost of upgrade we switched to Local Mail Solution.

After Configuration we can Send/receive new mail abut whenever we try to Send a mail from Prior Sent Folder of Exchange account mail Stuck in...
    See more | Go to post

• Outlook keeps asking for password when starting

I have a problem with 2 Windows 7 pc`s en outlook.
    Everytime i start outlook it prompts for the password, after i fill in the password it works fine untill i shut outlook en open it again.

This week we went from exchange 2008 to exchange 2013 and also a new domaincontroller
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by erave; 4th July 2014, 12:20.

• austinm
    started a topic How do I merge two PST into single PST?

How do I merge two PST into single PST?

Hi,
    I am working on Outlook 2007. Due to some system issues I had to re installed Outlook , now I want to merge old PST to the new PST. How to merge two PST files? Another problem that I am facing is pop up screen asking for password again and again , I want to remove password. How can I do...
    See more | Go to post

• jack019
    started a topic outlook 2007 special folders

outlook 2007 special folders

Greetings,
    I am facing an issue where all my special folders in outlook 2007 are arranged in a distorted way : like
    sent items
    drafts
    inbox

but i want them to be arranged in a proper manner like :
    inbox
    draft
    sent items

i have already...
    See more | Go to post

• magician123
    started a topic Public Folder calendar entries

Public Folder calendar entries

Hi all

We have set up a public folder calendar for one of our teams.

All users have "Owner" rights, however, they can only view their own calendar entries on this calendar and not any of the other team members.

Calendar was created by "Administrator"...
    See more | Go to post

• Pingu
    started a topic Outlook 2010 not getting Mail

Outlook 2010 not getting Mail

The users were not happy this morning, they couldn't get email. But the server was running and showed no obvious signs of trouble all the services looked to be up.
    Nothing was being passed to the BES server, that's why I was at first oblivious to this problem.
    I was also able to RDP via...
    See more | Go to post

• Outlook 2007 Will Not Connect To Exchange 2010

Hi all,

I've got an Exchange 2010 server running with 20-ish users connecting happily. However, today, my profile is deciding it will not talk to the server (The connection to MS Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action). I've tried it on two...
    See more | Go to post

• jackit
    started a topic Outlook is trying to connect

Outlook is trying to connect

Windows XP clients running Outlook 2007 experience "Outlook is trying to connect" when connecting to Exchange 2003. Simple LAN only one exchange server. Problem is intermittent and everyone connects sooner or later. I suspect DNS issue as the internet browsing is rather slow as well.
    See more | Go to post

• elimosco
    started a topic Can't switch languages - Outlook 2007

Can't switch languages - Outlook 2007

Some of my clients has a problem with outlook.
    Sometimes the Outlook stuck on one particular language and there is no way to switch it out.

After closing the outlook and reopen it, everything is looks fine for some time and than the problem occurs again...

I have reinstalled...
    See more | Go to post

• crowntech
    started a topic Search indexer repeatedly breaks on Outlook 2007

Search indexer repeatedly breaks on Outlook 2007

Happy Friday!

One of our users keeps having this issue with Outlook 2007 where his search index needs to be rebuilt every so often. When he does a search in his inbox, the results will only go back a day or 2. At first I thought a reinstall of Office would do the trick but it kept happening....
    See more | Go to post

• jim72
    started a topic Apply View Changes to Multiple Folders in Outlook 2007

Apply View Changes to Multiple Folders in Outlook 2007

Hi all

I have Outlook 2007 (Exchange 2003) and wish to change the view for all my folders so that I can auto-preview all emails. I can do this within my Inbox by selecting

View->Current View->Define view
    Highlighting 'Messages with Autopreview' and selecting...
    See more | Go to post

• dlrobertson
    started a topic Can't get Office 2007 to work in Windows 7

Can't get Office 2007 to work in Windows 7

I just purchased a new CPU with Windows 7 pre-installed. I downloaded MS Office 2007 (32-bit) Everything works fine, however, I cannot receive anything in Office Outlook. I had been using AT&T's webmail. Now, I want to begin using Outlook 2007. When I hit sent/receive in Outlook, I receive a message...
    See more | Go to post

• it4u
    started a topic SBS 2011 - Outlook 2007 Issue

SBS 2011 - Outlook 2007 Issue

Hi,

I'll try and keep this brief.

Problem:- Outlook 2007 keeps defaulting to internal exchange server rather than corporate exchange server.

Background:-

Customer using SBS 2011 only for AD, Web Access - files, printing and storage. All laptops with...
    See more | Go to post

• Souletting
    started a topic Read Receipts in Outlook

Read Receipts in Outlook

I am having problems with read receipts in Outlook 2003 and 2007. When I request read verification for an email, the person does click yes to send the read receipt to me and yet I will not receive it. This is happening in both version of Outlook 03 and 07. Now if they request a read receipt from me...
    See more | Go to post

• MadBoy
    started a topic Slow sync of calendars between users

Slow sync of calendars between users

I have Exchange 2003 on SBS2003. One of our users (Assistant) updates calendar of other user (Director), or the Director updates his calendar himself. The problem is that delays before Assistant can see Director entries and vice versa is very long (they claim that even 1 day but it's hard to believe...)....
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X