Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
130 results in 0.0040 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

exchange 2003 x

• rubysingh
    started a topic how to convert ost to pst

how to convert ost to pst

I have 38 Gb ost file and when I was exporting ost file to pst in Outlook 2016, but ost file did not work to transfer to pst.

Can anyone advise me "how to convert ost to pst"?...
    See more | Go to post

• Template and CSV-based Advanced AD User Provisioning Techniques

Hello,

I recently came over this video in social media, really good one. Watch out!

This video helps to learn the easy way of creating AD user accounts in bulk, by importing the data from a CSV file, and also demonstrates how to save the standard values of attributes in a template...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Ossian; 2nd September 2016, 12:17.

• ankur1234
    started a topic Few emails stuck in Queue

Few emails stuck in Queue

HI

I just inherited a exchange 2003 SP2 machine and next month we are migrating to 365. But here is what happen so far and the issue

1. The previous IT company had the emails flowing thru smart host via their own hosted spam filter.

2. I came in and changed...
    See more | Go to post

• RustyCables
    started a topic JCB.dll not found

JCB.dll not found

Exchange 2003 corrupted database issue:

I have a Dell Power Edge 1850 (2.8 GHz Proc 2 GB RAM a mirror raid for OS & Log files and a mirror raid 146GB for Exchange 2003 standard Mailbox database)
    My raid array on the database partition failed, after replacing the raid controller...
    See more | Go to post

• semenk
    started a topic about exchange 2003 on hyper-v

about exchange 2003 on hyper-v

after moving exchange 2003 on hyper-v (2008r2) when open search from outlook 2007 it write"retrieving data from exchange " and freeze to 2-3 minutes
    before moving exchange on hyper-v it does not had this issue
    outlook 2007 work on terminal server 2003
    outlook 2007 that...
    See more | Go to post

• How to Force For Default reply Account

Hi,

We are using Exchange 2003 and at Client End they Using Office Outlook 2010 as Mail Client.

Currently we are adding One more IMAP account of Other Mail Server. but Whenever we reply to older exchange mail it Shows Exchange Account Every time, after scroling it can ...
    See more | Go to post

• Need help figuring out which GC would hold details of dist groups for child domain

I don't know if this is an Exchange question or an AD question if I'm honest, but I am trying to figure out which GC would be responsible for a certain child domain.

The Exchange version is 2003 and I believe the domain level is 2000! I have not got much experience with either of these!...
    See more | Go to post

• swapneel
    started a topic service unavailable 503

service unavailable 503

Hi,
    We have Exchange 2003 SP2 and suddenly from Afternoon We facing a Error message While access OWA.

We checked and tried to restart Exchange Information service Whenever We restart it works for few Minute but again problem comes.

after checking this issue we found...
    See more | Go to post

• swapneel
    started a topic XLSX saves as ZIP in OWA

XLSX saves as ZIP in OWA

Hi,

We are using Exchange 2003 SP2 Server. One user is using Outlook 2010 as OST option (Sync).

This user sends the files in attachment as XLSX; but when the the receiver while saving it saves as ZIP. I tried the IE 8 Internet Option but it s not working.

File...
    See more | Go to post

• sunnys_111
    started a topic Windows Repair Will Affect IIS

Windows Repair Will Affect IIS

Hi,

We are facing some Problem regarding OS Drivers Installation I found; Windows Repair will solve this.
    Before that I just want to Confirm Repairing a Windows 2003 SP2 Std will not Affect on IIS, this my Exchange Server 2003

Please suggest.
    See more | Go to post

• swapneel
    started a topic Mail Box Auditing with system Name

Mail Box Auditing with system Name

Hi,

I want to start Mailbox auditing on Exchange 2003. Whenever any of the user try to access some others Mailbox a log should be generated with System Name.

Please suggest the steps.
    See more | Go to post

• swapneel
    started a topic Exchnage Licensing Upgrade

Exchnage Licensing Upgrade

Hi,

We have MS Exchange 2003 License and we have 150 CAL Exchange License too. We are in planning to Upgrade Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010 or 2013.

Now few users are increased for Exchange Connectivity. If we Purchase Exchange 2013 with 100 CAL, My previous purchased CAL of...
    See more | Go to post

• swapneel
    started a topic Exchnage OWA not working

Exchnage OWA not working

Hi,

Suddenly we facing some issue with Exchange 2003 Server. No buddy can access there mails from OWA.

I have checked in ESM while I clicked on Mailbox Container ESM gets Hanged.

I tried to use OWA by IP address User authentication windows comes and shows connecting...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by swapneel; 8th January 2013, 12:58.

• outlook 2003 pop3 Account is unable to communicate with Exchange 2003 - Problem only

outlook 2003 pop3 Account is unable to communicate with Exchange 2003 - Problem only with newly created Emails with Exchange 2003

Can anybody help. i am in great trouble having this problem.......

I recently joined a new firm where exchange server 2003 is...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Ossian; 3rd January 2013, 08:38.

• vunsev
    started a topic OWA not working in IE but works in Firefox

OWA not working in IE but works in Firefox

We are running Exchange 2003 on a back and front end server for OWA. A few weeks ago users where unable to access the OWA using any version of IE, firefox still works both internally and externally.

IE - Internal does not work, external does not work. It works on both the back and front...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X