Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
4 results in 0.0030 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

5510 x

• Redesigning corporate network - Need help!

hello everyone,

I am redesigning our corporate network. I just purchased 34 cisco 2960s switches along with two 3850 layer 3 (stacked) to act as internal routers. 3850 attached to two 5510 (public facing) ASAs. Each ASA connected to a different ISP (two ISPs). We have 3 different VLANs....
    See more | Go to post

• RicklesP
    started a topic Request for ASA5510 advice

Request for ASA5510 advice

Not a beginner to networking (passed CCNA last month; MCSA, Network+, Sec'y+ over the last few years) but have never touched an ASA. My site hosts several partner companies under one prime contract. My firm inherited the IT as-is, and it won't be massively changed anytime soon, but it works well....
    See more | Go to post

• netjess
    started a topic ASA 5510 denying local DNS Query

ASA 5510 denying local DNS Query

I have a ASA5510 ASA v7.0.8 in routed firewall mode. It is setup as the internal router and default gateway.
    I was asked to set up a wireless router, I chose a D-Link DIR-815.
    I have it all set up but I cannot get any name resolution.
    The firewall is blocking traffic that is all internal....
    See more | Go to post

• jgold1920
    started a topic Cisco ASA 5510

Cisco ASA 5510

I am trying to configure a new asa 5510. i am able to get everything set up including forwarding ports inside, but after about 5-10 minutes the ASA stops functioning. If i turn off the ASA and then turn it back on i get about 10 more minutes then the problem happens again. Any one have any idea why?...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X