November 18, 2008 at 8:37 am #347690
Re: Roming Profile In Window
Thanks Very Much.
After share folder at server and given the path in AD user and computer profile TAB.eg.\serverprofile%username%
why we do this step i read but i have some confusion please cleare me.
- After you create a new user account template, in Control Panel, click System.
- On the Advanced tab, under User Profiles, click Settings.
- Under Profiles stored on this computer, select the user that you created in step 1, and then click Copy To.
- To create the default user profile for the domain, type the path to NETLOGONDefault User on the domain controller.
- In the Copy To dialog box, under Permitted to use, click Change.
- In the Select User or Group dialog box, enter the object name to select, and then type: Everyone.